+33 Older Men Don't Prefer Young Women, amirite?

by Money-Donut 4 weeks ago

Older men who are attracted to much younger women aren't prioritizing maturity. Lol

by Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Lol

yeah I'm in my twenties and I've been known to spend my Saturday nights in bars and clubs where "mature" women like to hang out. im not looking to enter a relationship with this women, its basically like irl roleplaying for me, and part of what makes it so hot is the fact that we don't have much in common, have a maturity gap, the only "connection" we really feel is physical attraction

by Brief-Cry 4 weeks ago

I think it just 'feels' personified because we see the odd stories blasted on the internet, making it appear more common then it actually is.

by Anonymous 4 weeks ago

I didn't like 22 year old women when I was 22 myself.

by Anonymous 4 weeks ago

10% of men would rather date women 10 years or more younger than them. 10% of women would rather date men 10 years or older than them. This means that old men are taking 10% of young women and vice versa. It skews the market whether or not this is an unpopular opinion.

by joliehuels 4 weeks ago

Yeah come I agree. There are many factors that of course make it that every person in that situation isn't a creep, but in most conditions the people choose younger people not because they're younger but I would assume but because they can take advantage of them in the same way they could take advantage of someone their own age I mean yeah there's probably people who go after specifically younger people because they don't know much but at the same time you know they can also find people their own age and toy with them because they haven't grown on it being toyed with so I don't think the whole going after younger people because younger people know less is that much of a thing either. Having self respect and not being toyed with varies from person to person

by Which-Procedure-8489 4 weeks ago

Yeah. As an older guy I kinda don't. I want someone with more maturity than I had at 25

by Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Yes they do LMAO

by Anonymous 4 weeks ago

I guess it really depends on how old we're talking but for men close to my age we don't want women in their twenties.

I am happy for you. But you are wrong, or statistically speaking you will be wrong. There is nothing wrong with liking women your age or older. But biology does not care about your feelings. If a couple end up long term with each other, after menopause women's sex drive drops, sometimes to zero. And while the male sex drive also lowers with age the drop is not as pronounced. There are lots of couples that get divorced in their fifties because of lack of intimacy. But wait you say there is HRT and other treatments for this. You are correct there are, but they do not work for everyone, and not all women are keen on turning their body into a chemistry set. For those that choose that option, and it works for them, that can be a great thing. But for those that do not, there can be periods of frustration. Staring down decades (from 50-70) of no sex will make virtually all men conclude that they do find younger women attractive, if for no other reason than the obvious one.

by Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Good point. I guess it depends on what ages of men we are talking about.

Come now. It's sex That is the initial driving force and I get it. No one is going out with a young women for shared interests and common talking points.vwithin reason. You'll be at different stages of life.

by Ok_Presence_8975 4 weeks ago

Sorry that you feel that way. I'm rushed for time so maybe I could have written it better but I promise you this opinion was not just based off of anecdotal experiences. I've talked to lots of older guys and they pretty much feel the same way.