+39 Most questions people ask belong in the stupid questions category. amirite?

by Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Most of the opinions here are just rants

by kaylinmertz 4 weeks ago

Is this a popular or unpopular opinion

by Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Only time will tell my friend. popcorn popping in background

by Anonymous 4 weeks ago

I think that's gunfire not popcorn

by Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Its almost as if some people aren't raised correctly and their parents may not explain nuanced situations to them, or they are raised to believe abuse is the way things should be because they've seen it their whole lives and just want insight. Maybe some people were raised as a sheltered child and don't know what's popular. Not everyone knows what others may consider common sense. I am glad people ask questions for knowledge, validation, or reassurance. Asking questions even ones that might seem stupid is one of the best ways to learn.

by Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Funny how there are "no stupid questions" people and "only stupid questions except the ones I ask" people. Crazy how dumb everyone starts but still end up judging others in earlier stages of that process. Empathy is a helluva human experience.

by Next_Sort210 4 weeks ago

I mentioned that as well. Nothing wrong with seeking validation. I hope people continue to ask questions even if some part of them knows the answer. I hope they question things, keep an open mind, and wonder if their gut is leading them in the right place. Everyone wants attention to an extent. Nothing wrong with that. And someone somewhere is going to learn something when those "nonsensical" questions are asked. Sometimes other peoples answers and perspectives when given kindly can be helpful.

by Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Oh I agree, I guess myself and many others find it a bit confusing when people ask a question but really have a different motive.

by Secret-Barracuda4849 4 weeks ago

This this this.

by Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Does anyone else like this super popular thing? This is the only question in your list that may be simply "stupid". Every other question is entirely likely or at least possibly coming from people with histories of and/or currently ongoing abuse/trauma. Which has been shown to quite literally alter one's brain chemistry, aside from the obvious perceptual issues that can arise. ... But yeah. They're definitely just "stupid". Have you heard of this crazy thing called empathy? You may want to look into it.

by Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Is it okay for people to push their lifestyle in me? I'd push my lifestyle in you so good

by Anonymous 4 weeks ago

I'll push my lifestyle in you, alright. Lol, I'm kidding, but seriously, I'm part of the problem.

by Anonymous 4 weeks ago

You're just now finding out that the world doesn't revolve around you?

by Anonymous 4 weeks ago

There seems to be an overlap and I will not tell you any examples because I will get banned.

by Anonymous 4 weeks ago

It might be a stupid question but if you don't ask it you'll stay stupid

by elta78 4 weeks ago

Yes, you are correct. There are people who were abused every time they stood up for themselves.

by Dfarrell 4 weeks ago

They want validation and interaction.

by Anonymous 4 weeks ago

This isnt an unpopular opinion, its just childishly simplistic.

by EntrepreneurAny 4 weeks ago

your parents must be proud of how you've turned out

by Anonymous 4 weeks ago

They actually are

by Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Actually proud that I don't get sensitive about most crap the youngins do and can take criticism and not cry about it

by Anonymous 4 weeks ago

lol calm down dude it's just bantz. no need to get all sensitive about it

by Anonymous 4 weeks ago

I'd say that if you get responses like that so often it may be time to take a look at yourself, but clearly that hasn't worked out well for you. Have a lovely day, I guess.

by Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Perhaps we have differing opinions on what constitutes a "stupid" question. Regardless, it's not that hard to keep scrolling rather than attack people who are already struggling.

by Anonymous 4 weeks ago