+28 It's quite infuriating that you lose hair from the only place where it has an absolute necessity to stay( head ). But hair from other regions of the body remains intact. amirite?

by Anonymous 4 weeks ago

You lose it elsewhere too when you age!

by Anonymous 4 weeks ago

really ? like where ?

by Royal_Mood1496 4 weeks ago

Where there is hair

by Fancy-Election 4 weeks ago

Why is it an absolute necessity to have hair on the head when compared to other places? Does bald people die from lack of hair?

by Johanna20 4 weeks ago

Solar protection too. I'm a brain cancer survivor and chemo and radiation up there really thinned out and receded my hair. Without that protection of hair I need to be really careful about sunburn up there.

by Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Eh, to be fair, invisible sunburns on your head with short dark hair are just as bad. You just get a massive headache and feel sick. At least with red skin on your head, you can figure it out faster.

by Anonymous 4 weeks ago

No but male pattern baldness is a huge insecurity for men and it's common.

by MissionTechnology 4 weeks ago

Do people die of insecurity?

by Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Not the person you're replying to but hair actually does offer significant protection from the sun. There is a very strong correlation between male pattern baldness and skin cancer.

by Safe_Ad 4 weeks ago

oh well, hats exist for a reason

by General_Class 4 weeks ago

No, but they may hurt themselves or do something stupid, because being insecure breaks your brain. Have some empathy.

by ulehner 4 weeks ago

Do people die from not having eyebrows? Yeah the OP overblew it but dont act like you didnt understand what he's trying to say

by Anonymous 4 weeks ago

I mean…. Kinda

by Fun_History_6447 4 weeks ago

No, but some people die of stupidity so be careful.

by Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Is living the only necessity?

by Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Cue complaints.

by maritzaolson 4 weeks ago

skin cancer on the part of your body with the most direct sunlight

by Ok-Staff5687 4 weeks ago

I have a full head of hair but if you are human with 1% of empathy you would have realised how hair plays a very important role in your aesthetics and how people perceive you. You have to work on that man.

by Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Intact, and increase.

by Frieda54 4 weeks ago

I once heard that the hair on your anus actually helps to make your farts quieter so at least the hair there serves some sort of purpose.

by Pristine-Ratio5785 4 weeks ago

In that case give me ass hair dense enough to do reverse osmosis with

by Anonymous 4 weeks ago

I do believe ass hair reduces friction.

by Anonymous 4 weeks ago

I don't think you know what "absolute" or "necessity" mean.

by One_Building 4 weeks ago

My hair falls out when I get health flare ups. Falls out everywhere though, including my legs, eyelashes and brows Legs are awesome, haven't shaved in forever and you can't even tell But loosing my lashes suckssss. When they start growing back they go totally rogue and just poke in all different directions, and no amount of styling gets them right so I have to pluck em or deal with the pokes :(

by Life-Contract-8031 4 weeks ago

It's not an absolute necessity. Absolutely ideal if it hangs around though.

by doyledaugherty 4 weeks ago

My armpit hair never cam back from chemo

by Kertzmannhazle 4 weeks ago

Tell that to my legs - my leg hair lasted about 5 years after puberty then went full sexy smooth.

by Millerrodger 4 weeks ago

Hair is also absolutely necessary to reduce friction.

by Intrepid_Bee_5545 4 weeks ago

Just cornrow your pubes and get on with life.

by Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Hair's just there for the show, really. Imagine a world with noisy farts though, thank heavens for anus hair!

by Ok_Individual 4 weeks ago

People have a different opinion are absolute trash

by Anonymous 4 weeks ago

I laughed hard with this. You're right!

by Overall_Acadia 4 weeks ago