+34 McDonald's Chicken Nuggets are Terrible, amirite?

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Not even McDonalds nuggs are safe from the seasoning police

by Anonymous 1 week ago

I honestly like air-fried tyson nuggets better

by Anonymous 1 week ago

store-bought frozen nuggets are actually really better than most fast food nuggets

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Fun fact: Keystone Foods are the suppliers of McDonalds nuggets. Tyson owns Keystone Foods.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

You can't compare home-cooked to fast food. Obviously, fast food is even going to be worse than frozen stuff.

by webster89 1 week ago

I'm Maltese lol all the good Chinese places close at like 10am. Though there's this pizza place that has the best good damn spring rolls so I'll admit I've ordered a full pizza to justify getting 4 spring rolls delivered to me when im wasted lmao. But that hasn't been happening often cause I'm trying to actually eat well nowadays... Which... I love how eating good food makes me feel but i hate craving horrendous garbage food that will make me feel like crap and having it 2 taps away from getting delivered to me lol.

by Jkoss 1 week ago

This is obviously fake. Nowhere in the world does the McD shake machine work, much less at 3 am. 😀

by Appropriate-Chef 1 week ago

McDonald's nuggets are marketed towards children who want very little to no strong flavors or textures. All nuggets are garbage anyway. They're made with garbage blended meat reconstituted into a shape and then fried to try to hide it. Get something with actual pieces of meat and you'll probably like it more.

by Any-Driver 1 week ago

At no point does McDonald's try to 'hide' that their McNuggets are anything but shaped ground and breaded meat. The fact that meat is ground/minced and reshaped into a convenient form is not a problem. In fact that is what a burger patty is.

by Technical_Ganache 1 week ago

Then give me yours

by Anonymous 1 week ago

wendy's spicy nuggets are so much better. i been sayin mcdonald's nuggets aren't that good! their sauces aren't even very good

by WolverineOverall 1 week ago

I'll eat them but They don't taste like chicken.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

I usually only get them in a Biggie Bag, so I just view them as a bonus, but they are better than Mc Donald's.

by Hyattjannie 1 week ago

Their spicy nuggets are so good

by Anonymous 1 week ago

OP expecting 5 star nuggets from McDonald's 🤣

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Frozen nuggies from the grocery store are miles ahead. Mcnuggets are barely even chicken

by Anonymous 1 week ago

I don't think people go to mcdonalds for nuggets because they want the world's finest.....

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Mid range? You can get a 6 PC for like 250

by Anonymous 1 week ago

thats why you order a chicken sandwhich instead

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Nah buy a double quarter pounder and get the meat patties replaced with McChicken patties

by Able_Living 1 week ago

FINALLY someone says it, it tastes like literal salted rubber how tf do people like it?

by Anonymous 1 week ago

They are mid.

by Adalbertogoodwi 1 week ago

This is likely super unpopular but I actually agree. The bland meat I can live with but as an adult I started noticing how the batter leaves a weird aftertaste.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

As someone foreign, you guys hyped up McDonald's nuggets so much but when I actually tasted them it was like how dog food smells. My country's major fast food chain has better everything than McDonald's.

by LopsidedAd 1 week ago

Thats what the sauces are for 🤣

by Legal-Water 1 week ago

Every menu item is the worst among its competitors at McDonalds

by Anonymous 1 week ago

I'm surprised to see so much pushback. An actual unpopular opinion lol. I hate McDonald's nuggets too, they have a bland taste and a rubbery texture. Wendy's , Burger King and Carl's Jr. are all better. McDonald's fries are pretty good though.

by Dewayneswift 1 week ago

burger kings nuggets are rough too. I always regret buying those immediately after the first bite lol

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Alright I may have cheated by including BK, i was just thinking of their chicken fries as a "nugget equivalent" but it turns out they have actual nuggets and I haven't tasted them so you may be correct.

by Dewayneswift 1 week ago

They used to be good. Now it tastes like they recook the ones they didnt sell the previous day.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

McNuggets actually have a tempura batter which is what gives them their distinct taste. A lot of mass-produced foods are designed to be recognizable rather than high quality in an absolute sense.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

literally been saying this for years

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Mcdonalds is terrible, the burgers are tiny and taste funny, but the chips 'Chefs kiss' are the best.

by willmiller 1 week ago

They used to be super good but they definitely changed the recipe. Now they're like eating cardboard coated white paste. Burger King is still the king of nuggets. God I miss dollar nuggets.

by Charlotte09 1 week ago

They used to be god tier in the 80s, but they've been reformulated about a dozen times, becoming worse each time. They even made dark meat ones once upon a time.

by stefan05 1 week ago

They were god tier when 1 out of 5 nuggets had huge pieces of inedible cartilage?

by Anonymous 1 week ago

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

by danikabreitenbe 1 week ago

What fast food nuggets do you like?

by lorenz00 1 week ago

Not really fast food, but the Jane's chicken nuggets you can buy frozen at the grocery store are so good. They're like $15 a pound regular price though.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

I still mean fast food nuggets.

by lorenz00 1 week ago

Not a huge nugget fan but Chik-fil-a nuggets are solid. Still probably the last thing I'd order off their menu tho. The ones at Costco aren't bad either but idk if that counts.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

I like chik-fil-a's but it feels like a rip off for how much you get.

by lorenz00 1 week ago

Thats why I always get a 30ct. More bang for your buck. When you get that many they give you enough sauce for a whole family.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Literally any menu item at McDonalds is the worst version of said item among all major fast food chains, with the exception of mcgriddles - but even then, Tim Hortons and BK have better fast food breakfast for a much better price.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Cookout and then as a second choice Wendy's

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Never had Cookout nuggets but I'd probably pick Wendy's too.

by lorenz00 1 week ago

The cookout nuggets are so good esp if you put the Cajun spice on them

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Haven't had Cookout since college because there's not one close but it was awesome. I always got a burger and quesadilla. Couldn't beat the price.

by lorenz00 1 week ago

I will never turn down McNuggets with honey, they just hit different.

by Commercial_Pie 1 week ago

I think everyone knows they're terrible but we still eat them.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

I like them for my kid because they're made out of some kind of meat dough, so it's very homogeneous in terms of texture. They're really picky about texture when it comes to meat and this barely has any in it!

by Gutmannsantos 1 week ago

They are so bad but they taste like nostalgia.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

They ain't that bad I prefer Wendy's nuggets tho

by weston52 1 week ago

They're not as good as they were when dark meat and hot mustard sauce were still available, but I still enjoy them. They're like McDonald's in general. It's not high quality or even great tasting, but for some reason, sometimes you just really crave it specifically.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

My son wants to fight you now.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Bland and tasteless. I prefer to go to a cheap asian restaurant and they will serve me with better food.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

I just want burger kings old chicken nuggets back. Those imo were the best chicken nuggets from any fast food restaurant.

by Enola92 1 week ago

Everything at McDonalds is terrible. It's the worst quality, cheapest, unhealthiest garbage available. It doesn't even taste good. Don't eat at McDonalds. They need to go out of business.

by NeckImpressive2638 1 week ago

They got that squeezie meat. It squeaks in between your teeth for those with ears to hear it.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Yeah, i don't get why they don't just use the Mcchicken recipe for their nuggets. The weird aftertaste is why I never order it.

by Mafaldabogan 1 week ago

Everything McDonald's is terrible lol

by Anonymous 1 week ago

McDonald's everything is ass.

by paul80 1 week ago

McDonald's nuggets can't really be beat for price and flavor. For some reason, they do taste like shrimp sometimes, though.

by webster89 1 week ago

They don't even taste like meat

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Pre-chewed food is like that.

by Brekkemicheal 1 week ago

Not here to defend McDonalds nuggets, they're basic af (which is the intended design) but most supermarket nuggets aren't better unless you fry them at home anyway. All nuggets are mid anyway. Get something with actual meat and not that reconstituted crap if you want something that tastes good.

by Any-Driver 1 week ago

Dem's fightin' werds.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

I didn't realize this was unpopular. McD's nuggets have always been garbage. I hated them even as a kid in the 80's.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Truly unpopular

by Anonymous 1 week ago

I used to like them until one day when I was like 12 I really looked at the inside and I could see the bubbles and stuff in it reminding me that it's all paste until it's cooked and it kind of grossed me out and now they're just not the same

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Before you rush to defend them, think of your other favourite fried chicken foods, and ask yourself if you'll take McDonald's chicken nuggets over that. Yes, yes I would

by ForeverHaunting 1 week ago

I don't know why you'd get nuggets from McDonald's when just about every other fast food place does them better

by Creepy_Salad 1 week ago

They are really great leftover. Refrigerate them for a few hours then drop them in the deep fryer for a few minutes. They get super crispy. Still not as good as something like a hand breaded nugget but better than Great Value frozen imo

by New_Potato 1 week ago

Was recently in the USA and tried the Mcnuggets for the first time. They were quite salty compared to ours (UK). Wouldn't eat them again. On the flip side, I was in Denmark in January and their nuggets are slightly seasoned which was quite nice (ours aren't).

by Anonymous 1 week ago

They aren't seasoned because you dip them in sauce. They do have crunch if fresh. I don't know who else has better nuggets? I mean granted chicken tenders are far superior, but also pricey. Pretty sure nuggets are cheaper per ounce

by Vernice51 1 week ago

Pretty much everyone else has better nuggets, mcdonalds nuggets taste like microwaved erasers

by Anonymous 1 week ago

THANK YOUU finally someone gets it. Any meat products from McDonald

by SmileAlone 1 week ago

"There's no crunch" What?! This is perhaps the worst of your lies. You really should reflect on what you have written and repent.

by Material_Mix_1407 1 week ago

Can't believe how far I had to scroll for this. Love or hate them since when don't they have a crunch?!

by Anonymous 1 week ago

They taste like chemicals

by Anonymous 1 week ago

First off, they are tempura battered, which is designed to be a clean crisp batter. You must be going to McDonald's to peak lunch or dinner times when most the food is premade give it a try sometime at off hours. They are super tender but I agree they try out quick and suck if they're old I recommend you try the McDonald's app I can get 20 nuggets and two fries large for under $10.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

You can always ask for them to be made fresh as well

That's just asking to be put in the spot of most forgotten. Those numbered spots for drive-through orders that are taking too long and killing their statistics is the bane of my existence.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Nah just walk in instead so they don't forget or add it to your uber order

Not as bad as a death burger and a croak!

by Anonymous 1 week ago

The centric minimizing of burger patties should be put in a hall of fame.

by qcasper 1 week ago

They are terrible; they were designed to appeal to grade school children, drunks, and stoners. Many childish drunk stoners like myself also find them delightful as satisfying munchies to sop up the booze in our stomachs.

by tamara82 1 week ago

Wtf

by Anonymous 1 week ago

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Your jokes aren't funny!

by Anonymous 1 week ago

For the price they're terrible. Otherwise they're unique and definitely pretty good

by Lamarvon 1 week ago

I'm not sure if it's the case anymore, but they barely contain any chicken either.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Mcnuggets are gormet fine dining

by Waste_Negotiation925 1 week ago

The idea of tasting anything else but the usual burgers did not even cross my mind. I'd feel like I'm wasting my rare meal.

by Immediate_Resist 1 week ago

Only thing I found better was chick Fil-a spicy chicken sandwich. and even then, mcdonalds spicy nugs might be better, I just haven't had them in my area in forever.

by howemyrl 1 week ago

Search what those are made of and you won't prolly eat them ever again.

by No-Opportunity103 1 week ago

Yes.... "chicken"

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Mcdonald's is gross and unhealthy.

by RelationNo9114 1 week ago

Rubbery,tasteless grisley pieces of throw-away chicken parts. YUK!!!

by Emmanuelle51 1 week ago

Ever tried the spicy ones? Went over to Hungary and they had them there. Plenty of spice, lots of crunch, loved it The meat is also different, way better quality

by Anonymous 1 week ago

48 nuggs would be my death row meal, gimme all that sweet and sour. They're always really crunchy when I get them too? (in Australia)

by Anonymous 1 week ago

They taste like eggrolls and I hate egg rolls.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

How can anyone hate egg rolls? I'm gonna make one now since you brought them up!

by Anonymous 1 week ago

McDonald's are the dark side...

by Kulasprice 1 week ago

I dont like crunchy nuggets

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Why the heck not?

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Tell that to my two teens. It's like a special meal for them. I cook every meal and really good stuff, but they go on a school trip & all they talk about is the Nuggs

by Anonymous 1 week ago

McDonald's nuggets are delicious!!

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Never

by Anonymous 1 week ago