+36 Movies always depict couples waking up in bed and kissing as if morning breath doesn't exist. amirite?

by jessika31 1 week ago

OP, if you were in a relationship with someone, you'd realize that couples do in fact kiss each other even if they have morning breath lmao

by Ruby01 1 week ago

Also boobs are like bags of sand

by Leif54 1 week ago

They're rough and course and irritating and they get everywhere

by Anonymous 1 week ago

I wish they'd get everywhere

by Anonymous 1 week ago

I kiss her boobs ever morning. They are more like firm bags of silicone.

by Dpagac 1 week ago

Oh. But Yeah I kiss my GF as well in the morning.

by Dpagac 1 week ago

I also kiss this guys etc etc

by Possible_Hour 1 week ago

So it was you that left the lid up on the .... well you know what you did.

by Dpagac 1 week ago

Milk was a bad choice, it's so hot! Why milk?!

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Different movie. Same director and some actors as well, though.

by marianna33 1 week ago

Also it's not really like you're exhaling a bunch of air into the other person's mouth lol if you're just touching lips, standard morning breath is really not noticeable.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

It's just a lip kiss so it's not like open mouth kissing.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

although i have done some open-mouth morning kissing from time to time. wouldn't say it's the hottest thing in the world, but hey the closer you get to someone the less you start caring.

by emma82 1 week ago

I can't stand it tbh

by Anonymous 1 week ago

I do, but not with tongue lol. If we wanna fool around in the a.m. (best time IMO) we go wash our mouths real quick first.

by Street_Sherbet 1 week ago

Lol this is so accurate. I don't care about morning breath kisses but keep that tongue away until it's been brushed!

by Anonymous 1 week ago

when you're that deep in feelings you tend to just not care unless it's god awful. and even then your person and a good morning with them usually mean more. source: spent a lot of time waking up to my ex

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Can you imagine how OP feels about morning sex? Oof.

by Reasonable-Shock-292 1 week ago

It depends. I don't care but my wife doesn't like kissing until she's brushed her teeth so we dont. We have a loving relationship but it's something she cares about so I don't push it

by JealousAd4130 1 week ago

At least mavajo and their spouse found each other to have the same preference with?

by Watsicalouvenia 1 week ago

Even after eating butt?

by Anonymous 1 week ago

The hottest thing my girl ever did was take my fingers that had just been inside her and put them in her mouth, so uhhh… yeah no issues here

by Anonymous 1 week ago

My spouse thinks the hottest thing is for me to go down on him after he's been inside me. I am happy to oblige. :)

by Street_Sherbet 1 week ago

It's never my idea, these young girls today get all horned up and they tell you to go ass to mouth.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

You never go ass to mouth

by smithdestin 1 week ago

Someone always gotta take things too far.

by Sweet-Glass7213 1 week ago

Never could lovem and leavem, although I never had the chance...

by cmraz 1 week ago

Because they just don't care. When you get older you'll understand.

by Therese16 1 week ago

Yep. I don't notice my partner's morning breath unless 1) it's particularly dreadful, maybe after a night of drinking or 2) I've been up for a while and have had time to eat and brush my teeth.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

When you get some you'll understand. Recalibrated for OP.

by Zbauch 1 week ago

I mean it's rlly not that bad tbh

by Anonymous 1 week ago

It depends what's for dinner. Garlic = bad breath

by TroubleNo 1 week ago

…brush your teeth before bed, man.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Garlic, onions etc cause bad breath to emanate from deep inside, not from your teeth or mouth.

by Amir09 1 week ago

And also ⬆️

by orau 1 week ago

That's an old myth. It doesn't make your breath bad, it just makes it smell a little like garlic and garlic is delicious.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

If they're a couple they would have dinner together and therefore not really taste a difference.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Almost like when you're with someone you care about you kiss them without caring if their breath smells bad? This feels like you outed yourself as someone who has never woken up next to someone or you'd know that it's not a big deal

by juliannereichel 1 week ago

I promise you if you kiss her face all over she can smell your morning breath lol Might as well just kiss her lips. I'm not saying she cares, but she can definitely smell it.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Totally get you but I kinda hold my breath then go in for kisses. You're probably right though, it's just a cute tradition at this point to get the smiles going.

by irmasporer 1 week ago

Yes, of course people handle things differently and I definitely understand not wanting to kiss someone if you think your breath is bad. I've felt my breath smelled bad and still got kissed and told it wasn't, so it's all personal preference really. I'd guess it might also change the longer you're in a relationship, my experience is based on short relationships/hookups, so kisses first thing in the morning typically led into sex lol

by juliannereichel 1 week ago

Married 20 years, never noticed morning breath. Next you'll be wondering how we fart in front of each other.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Go on

by Dickidave 1 week ago

Friend treasured advice her step-mother had given her: "If you can not fart in other one's presence, there is no way your relationship is working" as smart and good guideline for life.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Just let it rip. No trick to it, just make sure the kids are around to help disgusted at the same time.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

I had a coworker complain to my manager about me farting at work and now whenever I fart around my wife, she jokes that she's gonna email my manager and complain about it.

by Realistic_Public 1 week ago

Sometimes that kissing leads to other stuff, it's a nice way to start the day.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Plenty of fake stuff in movies but this one's real.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

OP, have you ever been with someone?

by Anonymous 1 week ago

They've never woken up with someone - that's for sure. Imagine telling on yourself like OP did...

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Personally I like to wake my wife up with a Dutch oven

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Username checks out.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

In this case it does!

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Bro I eat ass like I give a damn her breath is a little sour in the morning

by Anonymous 1 week ago

I was gonna say that OP sounds like they're a bad lay or never actually been in a relationship with someone they actually love.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Varies a lot person to person. Some folk: breath like the wind outta satan's anus. Others: meh.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Morning breath has never been a concern of mine. If I want to kiss someone I do

by Mooremyrtle 1 week ago

I always kiss my homies in the morning and no complaints so far

by Anonymous 1 week ago

You'll understand when you lose your virginity one day OP

by Anonymous 1 week ago

If you brush your teeth before bed it's barely noticeable

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Not really. Some people have bad breath because of stomach problem, throat infection, low hydration, or decaying tooth. No amount of brushing 8 hours before would get rid of the bad breath if someone suffers from any of these issues.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Good vocal hygiene can help, though. I've always brushed regularly, but I was never taught to floss. My wife got me into flossing when we got together and it made my morning breath basically disappear.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Every one of those apart from the stomach issue comes under the heading of poor self care. A throat infection shouldn't be chronic.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

I like my s/o morning breath It makes the sex feel so carnal

by Anonymous 1 week ago

I'm fully with you OP, I'll do a quick lips-closed kiss but I never could understand the making out with morning breath thing. Everyone I know has horrible morning breath including myself lol, it just grosses me out

by Spare-Reward9043 1 week ago

If your breath is really so bad that someone else refuses to kiss you, that speaks of a deeper issue

by Jastgillian 1 week ago

I absolutely refuse to give kisses the second I wake up unless it's on his head; I'm the one with bad morning breath LOL

by bertramsporer 1 week ago

I dated a girl from Mongolia for a while. She would eat a bowl of yogurt for dinner. Yogurt breath in the morning is something else

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Totally agree, morning breath is disgusting - my wife and I are certainly not making out before Aquafresh!

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Early morning physical affection for longtime couples: 🚫 Playing tonsil hockey 🚫 Sucking face ✅ Basically anything else

by kara98 1 week ago

We always kiss waking up as if morning breath doesn't exist. Because it's not particularly bad nor an issue.

by Tod48 1 week ago

Sometimes the best times are fooling around on a Saturday morning. Getting up and brushing our teeth ruins the mood.

by Winifred46 1 week ago

Tell me you've never woken up next to someone you love without telling me that

by Anonymous 1 week ago

And they have no concerns about getting cooties?

by bethhomenick 1 week ago

Scrubs even lampshaded it.

by angiemohr 1 week ago

I think I know the scene (w the lil cups of mouthwash) but I'm not familiar with the term "lampshading."

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Actually I was referring to the episode when JD is hooking up with a girl called Alex. They wake up together in bed and then kiss. She says "You taste like old eggs." JD says "I'm so sorry, I haven't brushed yet." Alex replies in a whisper "I love old eggs." I misspoke actually. The scene is not a good example of lamp shading. Lamp shading is when a movie or a tv show acknowledges a trope by providing an explanation for it.

by angiemohr 1 week ago

It means to directly acknowledge that a cliche or trope is occurring within your own story.

by ActiveLemon8290 1 week ago

You're right, that's outlandish. My partner and I never wake up in bed.

by jacobsonodie 1 week ago

Real love doesn't know morning breath.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Pro tip: brush your tongue all the way to the back (might be some gagging), and that helps minimize morning breath

by darby85 1 week ago

If you take good care of your teeth and have good dental hygiene, morning breath "doesn't exist". It's important to wash your teeth when you wake up,when you go to sleep and after every major meal. Try it and you will be very impressed, your partner will thank you as well. (All other hygiene extras are welcomed as well).

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Yeah, we know. We ignore it just like we ignore the sleep farting.

by Eastern_Whereas 1 week ago

OP has never slept with anyone

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Morning oral sex on a pungent well-slept vulva just hits different too

by Anonymous 1 week ago

I don't care I love my husband and I want to kiss his face, I'll warn him if my breath smells or if I'm sick and he'll say worth it and kiss me. Love is being around a person at their most imperfect and still adoring them.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

sometimes my partner and i make out and have sex in the morning morning great be damned

by Uriah78 1 week ago

tell me you single without telling me you single

by KeyConstruction6945 1 week ago

If you take care of your oral health, morning breath isn't that bad. You can definitely kiss after waking up.

by kshlerintate 1 week ago

How bad does your breath reek if you don't kiss your partner in the morning?

by abshirefilibert 1 week ago

When you are with someone long enough. You will naturally kiss in the morning, morning breath and all. You might not have heavy make out sessions but unless someone threw up the night before, you won't notice anything during a few couple pecks

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Never had an issue with it myself, granted my sense of smell is fairly weak.

by Heidenreichocta 1 week ago

It's called dragons breath. When you're with someone for 20+ years it doesn't matter anymore.

by makayla86 1 week ago

Also, with perfect makeup and hair.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

OP never slept with someone

by Outside-Ad 1 week ago

I take it you've never woken up with a partner.

by Any_Foundation3104 1 week ago

True, bad breathe doesn't seem to exist in movies very often, but then again, neither does bed head! Must be nice to wake up like you just walked out of a salon every morning!

by Anonymous 1 week ago

I give my man a smooch every morning. I don't care about his morning breath :)

by Gracesteuber 1 week ago

When you really love someone (or are just super horny) it doesn't matter, you are just happy to wake up next to them.

by Emotional-Swing7335 1 week ago

Love me a morning kiss!

by Unfair_Plate_8672 1 week ago

It's fine. And kissing her neck and ear is one of the loveliest things ever.

by Lueilwitzmyrtis 1 week ago

Mouthwash before sleep is a game changer

by SmartLocation8997 1 week ago

First episode of Atlanta had a scene about this. Excellent show

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Much more realistic to roll over and say something snarky about having no covers all night then making a face at the other persons breath and just getting up.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

No matter how bad her breath is she's getting at least 1 kiss

by Severe-Conference452 1 week ago

My gf doesn't really have morning breath. Maybe I do but she has no sense of smell so it doesn't matter.

by Morarclemmie 1 week ago

I dont know for my self, but i don't really notice the morning breath on my partner. Ofcourse a little but it is not so bad that i dont want to kiss her.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

I wear a cpap so I definitely can't just wake up and start kissing. It's like a dumpster in my mouth until I brush my teeth.

by Hayesamira 1 week ago

As long as your partner has good dental hygeine and doesn't have gingivitis or gum disease the 'morning breath' should be pretty damn tolerable. I'm sure most couples have done "grosser" things than kiss morning breath.

by yazmindibbert 1 week ago

I mean it doesn't matter after you've given them a morning blowjob regardless

by ForeverExciting9689 1 week ago

I've never known morning breath to be bad enough with my partners to resist a kiss.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

I brush my teeth well before bed to avoid this exact problem 🤷‍♂️

by Qrippin 1 week ago

Ngl morning breath doesn't exist if you brush your teeth before bed + mouthwash and then have no more snacks. (And brush your tongue!!!! Thats where the bad breath usually stems from!!!)

by Anonymous 1 week ago

If everyone has morning breath it cancels out.

by Silly_Decision 1 week ago

But it's two bad breaths so by algebra, they cancel out.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

I remember the polyromcom You Me Her (really funny, I highly recommend it) would point out morning breath a lot.

by LeopardLess 1 week ago

I try to kiss my partner many mornings; her breath has literally never smelled to me. I'm not so lucky though :( at least she keeps me having good dental hygiene

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Kissing kinda solves stale breath anyway. Half of the morning breath issue is just dry mouth.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

But the lil stinky morning breath kisses are great :( I love it and think they're cute

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Tbh even with morning breath I dont really mind or care, maybe its a bit offputting at first but thats easily forgotten in the heat of the moment and even jf not most of the time Id rather kiss then care about morning breath

by Anonymous 1 week ago

? I definitely kiss my wife in the morning. Yes, our breaths are not the freshest, but we brush teeth before going to bed, so its really not much worse than at most other times of the day. Besides, after more than a decade together, you kinda get used to the fact that your partner is a human, and humans regularly smell. After experiencing your first serious stomach bug together, a little bit of morning breath is nothing.

by Amarks 1 week ago

We kiss each other in the morning, we just don't French or try to swallow each others faces until we've flossed, had some listerine, and brushed. A closed mouth, pursed lips kiss starts our mornings and has for 20+ years. We just don't…breathe or slobber on each other until we've fixed morning breath.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

My boyfriend always acted surprised when I was willing to kiss him in the morning because he thinks his breath is so bad but I don't mind I Just wanna kiss him lol

by Annamarie47 1 week ago

Lol, Kissed my partner a couple times this morning, morning breath isn't an issue at all

by ricekip 1 week ago

And the makeup is perfect. Her hair is just barely messy enough to be sexy.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Brah some mornings I wake up and kiss my wife on her other set of lips. You don't care about "morning breath" it's the evening Dutch oven you've gotta be worried about

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Or, and I'm just spitballing here… people can control themselves enough to not retch when they kiss each other in the morning.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

I mean, it does exist but we simply do not care. It's worth it.

by jamirbernhard 1 week ago

Morning sex is the best sex

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Yeah, once you've shared all the bodily fluids, morning breath doesn't even register. That's more of a "first month of the relationship" problem. Only time I'll make my fiance brush her teeth before I kiss her is if she's been eating something super cheesy

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Movies always show boys kissing girls as if cooties aren't a serious issue.

by Slow-Practice4950 1 week ago