-36 Toast with peanut butter or jelly is considered breakfast food, but PB&J is considered a lunch food. amirite?

by Nharvey 1 week ago

Well sure, I've eaten spaghetti for breakfast and eggs for dinner many-a-time, but surely a certain meal comes to mind when you think of certain foods.

by Nharvey 1 week ago

That still surprises me, especially the fact that people out there don't like how it tastes. In the US, it feels like the majority of people that won't eat peanut butter are those that will straight up die if they eat it

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Well, there is many countries sprinkled around the world that also do like it, Netherlands and Indonesia come to mind.

by Technical_Exit 1 week ago

I like my PB&J on toast for desert.

by Most-Dig 1 week ago

More importantly, "breakfast" food can be eaten any time.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

I see big breakfast has gotten to you too

by Anonymous 1 week ago

It's just food. Put in mouth come out butt

by eladioorn 1 week ago

I like the cut of your jib.

by Nharvey 1 week ago

Breakfast foods and lunch foods are largely interchangeable

by Egrant 1 week ago

Hm, for most of the people I've met, lunch and dinner are mostly interchangeable, but breakfast not as much.

by Nharvey 1 week ago

Breakfast foods are universal to all meals

by Egrant 1 week ago

I feel like people in places where peanut butter is less popular don't realize how protein and fat packed peanut butter really is. Jam on bread by itself would be pretty odd for lunch (and also mostly carbs at that), but peanut butter turns it into a properly filling sandwich

by Anonymous 1 week ago

And fried PB&J can only be eaten between the hours of 1am to 4am, otherwise the universe will implode into a supermassive black hole and spew narwhals into the 14th dimension

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Yeah, we had to ban those from the office because narwhal cleanup was getting a little expensive.

by Nharvey 1 week ago

When peanut butter is on a bagel you can have peanut butter anytime.

by HotFriendship 1 week ago

I've put peanut butter in my oatmeal for more protein.

by Embarrassed_Hand 1 week ago

Peanut butter on toast is normal enough. Jelly on toast is very popular. But peanut butter and jelly on toast seems weird.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Try it, it's pretty good (if you like peanut butter, jelly, and toast, that is)

by Nharvey 1 week ago

Cooking up a PB&J made with nicer ingredients like it's a grilled cheese is so damn delicious. I wish it was more common to make them that way

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Waiting for some asshole to come in and be offended you only offered sir and ma'am

by One-Piccolo-9505 1 week ago

It's all about the temperature.

by zacheryluettgen 1 week ago

Peanut butter toast for breakfast, yes. Toast butter and jelly for breakfast, yes. Peanut butter and jelly toast for breakfast, wtf you talking 'bout????

by Novel_Pollution 1 week ago

Nowhere outside of the US is this remotely true

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Not poor*

by One-Piccolo-9505 1 week ago

I'm from California. Pb&j was always an after school snack if I ever had it.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

I think about this all the time lol!

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Breakfast is exactly that you "break your fast" could be anytime and eating any food.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Any thing can be a dildo if you are brave enough.

by Krislavina 1 week ago