+45 Watered down juice is much more superior to a full cup of juice! amirite?

by Anonymous 1 week ago

If the water is sparkling we call that Schorle in Germany.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Sparkling water with some cranberry juice is very refreshing

by delfinadach 1 week ago

It's the goat! And even works with white wine

by Fancy-Department7612 1 week ago

yes!!!! i love watered down apple juice it's so much more refreshing

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Completely agreed. There is *way* too much sugar in most juices these days. When you add half water, it's actually refreshing.

by morarotis 1 week ago

As one of six kids, insert Bane saying "I didn't taste the full strength juice until I was already a man"

by Lucky_Stick9473 1 week ago

My two year old agrees with you.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Absolutely. Full strength juice is too sugary, sweet, acidic. Give me half strength with club soda

by Neat_Crew 1 week ago

Ngl the whole reason I drink Gatorade zero is because it tastes like watered down Gatorade, it's so much more refreshing lmao

by VividMath1627 1 week ago

Watering Gatorade down by adding 2 parts of water to every part of Gatorade is brings the concentration of sugar down to the point where the body does not have to use water to digest it.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Agreed! but not half water half juice, it tastes weird, like water but slightly worse? 25% water 75% juice does the trick for me.

by Affectionate-Cash 1 week ago

Thank you! Juice is way to sugary for me to have it neat! I always get laughed at when I mix my juice but literally everyone I convince to try it says "oh ya thays way more refreshing!!" It's the one product that isn't watering itself down to try and get us to buy more!

by Anonymous 1 week ago

An opinion I can get behind. I do sparkling water with some juice and now you got sparkling apple juice that isn't full of sugar.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Depends on the juice, but this is definitely true sometimes, but other times definitely not true.

by Mammoth-Junket8495 1 week ago

Totally agree!!

by kenya29 1 week ago

Agreed! The trick is to mix it first before trying it. Otherwise you can taste the dilution.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Makes the juice last longer too!

by IndependentCrazy 1 week ago

Or just don't drink juice at all. It's pure sugar with all the fiber and other good parts of the fruit left behind

by Anonymous 1 week ago

By that logic don't have anything unhealthy. And plenty of juices have nutrients in them.

by Plastic-March94 1 week ago

I disagree. Pure concentrate is better

by Marlen73 1 week ago

might as well leave the juice and just drink water at that point lol

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Sure if you're 80

by Susie98 1 week ago