-27 Concerts are pretty dumb, amirite?

by morissettebento 1 week ago

The mosh pits though..

by Anonymous 1 week ago

I agree, I don't even have a favorite artist or band or anything that I'd even want to pay 100+ dollars for lol. It's wild because all my friends go crazy over like Shania twain and Morgan Wallen, nothing against either of them but I just don't care about that stuff I guess lol

by Anonymous 1 week ago

If you don't like loud music then yeah, you won't like it or stand further back. Agree about overbearing lights but not all do that. Not all are expensive either. Personally I love seeing bands live, it is a totally different experience to sitting listening in a bedroom. Even just seeing how they play, hearing all the people singing along, the intensity of it. Even bands I find mediocre I have adored live. It is similar to other live experiences, stand up comedy in person is a riot compared to seeing clips on youtube.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

It depends on the musician and vibe of their followers. I tend to like a lot of bands like Mumford and Sons, Lord Huron, etc. and the crowds tend to be pretty mellow which I like. I don't like super high energy concerts, it's just anxiety inducing.

by ferne92 1 week ago