+39 School keeps saying everything is bad and its going to get worse. amirite?

by Curious_Natural 1 week ago

Soooo…. What's your opinion here? That schools shouldn't be saying stuff is bad?

by Anonymous 1 week ago

That they shoulnt keep repeating it every year.

But repetitious art, phys Ed and science are cool?

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Can you point out where I said that? Everyone has their own likes and dislikes, mine is being told: "Sorry, we messed up, much luck with fixing it."

Sorry for your child hood

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Doesnt mean we have to like it.

Maybe you don't like it, but someone who is learning the same syllabus as you is planning to make changes to something to make it better.

by tito44 1 week ago

Are you saying I dont want to make changes for the better? Because I want change to make the world a better place but others get a kind to: "Well if everything is already going to hell why should i care?" mentality

Well, your attitude here hardly portrays a positive attitude towards making change.

by tito44 1 week ago

I didnt like it either. Eventually you decide what kind of person you want to be. Someone who complains about a problem or someone who works on a problem. Hopefully not those who take advantage of a problem. Every generation gets all three. You can be bitter, loud or helpful. Good luck with that. Try and focus on all the helpful people that made the good things in life possible. It helps.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Millennial here: We were told everything is going to be great in school in the 90s and now the average job cannot affort a reasonable living and pays big rent to live in a shoebox. Nobody knows the future, and teachers at school are definitely not the exception here. They only extrapolate the current trend of the last 20 years of their lifetime. Its good to know that trend, but don't let yourself get pulled down by this.

by Legal-Yam2851 1 week ago

And I understand that, I'm just ranting a bit about it. Sorry if I gave the wrong impression, I completely support the teachers.

Yea it's not like the world has made massive progress inequality for decades now lol. Climate control on the other hand simply nothing can be done about it doesn't matter what generation is up to bat, as long as companies are aloud to do as they please climate control will always be an issue.

by Emergency_Count 1 week ago

It's not the companies that are the problem it's the countries, China and India create so much pollution there is nothing we can do to overcome it

by Anonymous 1 week ago

It's the companies without a doubt, now the countries could put limitations on them but they refuse to do that. But the vast majority of pollution comes from companies/industries, look at a single one like 3M for example that have permanently polluted this earth. Also where do you think the pollution from these countries comes from?? It comes from their industries/companies.

by Emergency_Count 1 week ago