-34 Free Movie Websites Offer a Superior Experience Compared to Netflix, Hulu, etc. amirite?

by Legitimate-Chest-246 1 week ago

Hey, this is for unpopular opinions not awesome opinions

by Anonymous 1 week ago

What are some of the best free sites? I have Kanopy and Tubi, but haven't tried anything else.

by Creepy-Ad4768 1 week ago

And if everyone did this we wouldn't get anything to watch in the first place.

by dlittle 1 week ago

That's not the issue at all. OP is saying illegal sites offer more than legal sites, which isn't even a discussion.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Downloading is not illegal in poland and switzerland. Uploading is. The reasoning is that with all the offers users cant know which is licenced and which arent. If you upload it you should know if you have the copyright or not

by Anonymous 1 week ago

This means they still cannot torrent out there though, right? Since the torrent clients have you simultaneously downloading the thing and uploading it for others.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Who cares

by shanahanjohnpau 1 week ago

Yeah except it's not just a better deal. It's better service with the same quality.

"Piracy is better than paying for stuff" is an unpopular opinion? In this economy?

by HotExtension 1 week ago

Eeeeeh...I'm wary of stuff like that. at least when it's about anime. The last time I opened Kissanime I got a virus. Because of that I stick to Crunchyroll nowadays.

by muellerannalise 1 week ago

but your stealing! your a thief omg!

by Anonymous 1 week ago

I am russian and well.... Netflix and other servises have left the market. Disney+ has left but they also keep buying exclusive rights for this region (it happened to several anime series) so local streaming services can't buy a license even when the producers are willing to sell streaming rights in this region. Go figure. And yes, I know what happened and why they left.

by Veronicaoreilly 1 week ago

Technically it is stealing. However it is moral to steal from someone who tries to take advantage of you.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

It's not stealing. Nothing is being taken away. And if you were never going to pay in the first place, there's no potential loss either. Easy.

I've had this fight on here too many times. Just admit you don't want to pay. It's fine. Every criminal has a justification.

by arvilla64 1 week ago

Criminal! lmao you're a joke. Nope. I was never going to pay. I win. Bye bye.

I'm not stealing, I'm just digitally squatting for long enough to watch the media. Are you pro-landlord?

by reagan58 1 week ago

Well, it's also a service issue. I like always sunny if philadelphia, it's only on HULU, and in my country, hulu is not available, so, screw it, I pirated all seasons because I literally cannot pay for the service even if I have the money to pay for it

by Anonymous 1 week ago

except it isn't because in this case the restaurants OP is going to are better restaurants than the ones he would have to pay at.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Its not theft its copyright infringement, and no, they arent the same thing. Hasnt spotify proven that piracy for the most part is a service issue? No one wanted to buy an entire album for one song so they pirated it. The same thing is happening with streaming services today, nobody wants to pay £20 a month for that one show/movie. Then you have the continued removal of episodes eg Its always sunny in philadelphia or community.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Debrid services make it one button but also uncompromising quality.... Bold of you to assume i was talking about downloading torrents

by Anonymous 1 week ago

That's just a torrent with extra steps lol, but yeah if you care about quality I suppose. Most websites that host the players themselves are just fine though.