+34 I hate when people call me toxic, amirite?

by GoldDrag4268 1 week ago

Depends on what your view is. I like how you conveniently left it out.

by Yprosacco 1 week ago

You all are so quick to judge. Yes I left it out bc the res say no ranting

Then what view is getting you called toxic?

by Yprosacco 1 week ago

There is no view I was never directly called toxic. I just hate the word and people who use it sound goofy asf

"...people call me toxic" - you "I was never directly called toxic" - also you

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Might as well change your name to Toxic

by Baron83 1 week ago

Well yea I don't want to give out my life details on the internet. Why do yall need to know my life so bad

Toxic people love to manipulate those around them to get what they want. This means lying, bending the truth, exaggerating, or leaving out information so that you take a certain action or have a certain opinion of them. They'll do whatever it takes, even if it means hurting people This is a definition of a toxic person - let's check off the traits you showed here. Lying - check, bending the truth - check, exaggerating - check, leaving out information - check. Seems like you checked a lot of the boxes for toxic behavior.

by Thielanastacio 1 week ago

You just came here to talk about it

by myron05 1 week ago

they also sound like they don't work through their problems and are quick to cut people off if they inconvenience them in a minor way

You apparently don't know anything about the peole you are talking about, and yet call us names and other stuff. Are you just a troll, or is this real?

by Anonymous 1 week ago

it's crazy how yall will lose your heads over this so it clearly is an unpopular opinion

Im not deleting anything, this is entertaining to me

The only one here loosing it head, is you "Barbara" :).

by Anonymous 1 week ago

still toxic

by Delphine76 1 week ago

and you love it thats why you keep responding

To be honest? Yep, because it's funny to see a real Karen at Work. Although, i still hope you are just a troll. Because you are lying, arguing over everyone just for asking questions. Being passiv aggressive. You can't be so unaware of yourself ... i hope.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Depends on why they are calling you toxic. Interesting you don't mention, probably means it is toxic.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

no one asked for your advice

Oh, look at your toxic behavior exploding now. You tried so hard in the beginning to not show your true colors but like other toxic people, you just couldn't hold it in.

by Thielanastacio 1 week ago

No they're NOT toxic we're just being selfish lmao

by Anonymous 1 week ago

if thats toxic, then I guess I am. I am not going to let me walk over me and then say oh I guess you are right, let me just change myself for you

if thats toxic, then I guess I am. Do you hate it when you call yourself toxic or just when others do?

by Anonymous 1 week ago

I don't hate anything, that would be a waste of my energy. I just speak the truth

I hate when people call me toxic This you?

by Anonymous 1 week ago

What is my toxic behavior, I don't see any issues with my responses

if thats toxic, then I guess I am Why did you call yourself toxic?

by Anonymous 1 week ago

give us an example

by Vitocorwin 1 week ago

If I don't attend a social event and decide not to hang out with someone, that is deemed toxic and they might end up cutting me off. If I say whats on my mind and let someone know that they annoyed me, they will call me toxic. I feel like people associate someone's poor mental health and confuse that with them being an ass. Or if they have other obligations and things that they choose to do over being around them, that hurts them too and they might call you toxic.

People today are not accustomed to being spoken to in a truthful, direct tone. Such people take it as too blunt compared to what they're used to, which hurts their feelings as a defensive mechanism. It doesn't matter if something is true but how it makes them feel. So unless you're considering your audience and intent when communicating with them, you risk feelings getting hurt and deemed toxic. You may not intend to be hurtful, but that's how sensitive people can perceive it. Perhaps your hatred is coming across in ways you don't realize. A lot of how people behave comes from how they were raised. Some people were raised by strict, blunt, immigrant European parents who had trouble showing affection and were constantly criticizing their children without any praise. Overly protective and carefree parents raised some people with no discipline structure. The impact of these two extremes can affect children for a lifetime. What's needed is a balance of the two extremes.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

it's key to understand where they're coming from. Maybe it's not about your views but how you're expressing them. Take a step back, assess your approach, and see if there's room for improvement. And hey, those who dish out the "toxic" label might have some soul-searching of their own to do. Keep it real, my friend.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

This is a joke, but that sounds very toxic. Lol

by Jealous-Salamander73 1 week ago

Having a different view doesn't make you toxic. What's toxic is what the view is, how you put it across.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

What's toxic is to go along to get along. Now I don't go out of my way to antagonize groups who I don't agree with but I stand my ground on my be beliefs as I have every right to do. I respect other peoples opinion equally to how they respect mine.

by raquelswift 1 week ago

I feel like OP is toxic

by Kbecker 1 week ago

so is your mother