+25 You love it because you are good at it or you are good at it because you love it. amirite?

by Lenny17 1 week ago

I love DJing vinyl but I'm terrible at it.

by Betsykeebler 1 week ago

this is why many ppl are unhappy, so i suggest you don't perpetuate it. It's totally possible to be not that good at something and enjoy it. In fact, I think it's the essence of life and how to get by easier and not so affected. I have a friend like that.

by Fine_Opportunity 1 week ago

Not really. Tons of things I love but suck at and tons of things I'm good at and hate doing.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

I love having sex with a beautiful woman but I'm not bloody good at it.

by Ok_Operation 1 week ago

This is the only thing in life you get worse at the more you do it

by Schroederruthie 1 week ago

Lol youre british

by Anonymous 1 week ago

I'm good cause I love it, cause only with training you master stuff and training need dedication

by Ok-Arachnid2250 1 week ago

Not a causational relationship. I can love something and not good at it, or good at something I dont love (to an extent). They do help each other though. If you love it it's easier to train, then you become better faster. On the other hand, things get boring pretty fast if you love but bad at sth, or good at but dont love (feel like a chore). So ideally one should find something they love and are good at. Otherwise, just learn to love what you're good at. Some people cant find anything they're good at, tough luck then.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Good at because I love it

by Anonymous 1 week ago

I love playing drums, im not good at it (its bloody hard to train the brain to play different timings with each of your limbs) and i woulndt play in front of people, but I enjoy playing cover of songs i like. I also love singing and ive been told im a terrible singer. Normalize loving something and not being good at it

by Anonymous 1 week ago

In reality, I actually suck at it

by Schroederruthie 1 week ago

I love drawing but I'm not good at it, I try xD

by Anonymous 1 week ago

This does not accurately describe my skateboarding life. I love it but I suuuuuuucccckkk

by No_Airport 1 week ago

I'm good at coding but I hate it

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Is it pious because the gods love it or do the gods love it because it is pious

by ExtensionPepper7099 1 week ago

I'm a mid chess player. 1400-1500 ELO. Not great. But I still absolutely love it. This is a bad take.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

I mean I suck at souls games but they are fun

by Leannonmadelyn 1 week ago

i neither love him nor is he good at it

by Anonymous 1 week ago

I'm good at minor appliance / home repairs but I hate doing it.

by Successful_Bag9689 1 week ago

I love drinking because I'm good at drinking

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Mostly the former. I don't have the dedication to get good at something I love, so I default to loving the stuff that I get my dopamine rush from easily.

by Ill-Coast 1 week ago

I'm good at my job but certainly don't love it.

by Borerdevyn 1 week ago

I'm really good at my job but want to drive off a bridge on my way to work

by Anonymous 1 week ago

I am amazing at math, I despise math

by Anonymous 1 week ago