+21 Having no sex drive is better than having a lot of it, amirite?

by Melodic-Water 1 week ago

Oh, 100%. Imagine all the time freed up not chasing sex. All the money saved.

by SatisfactionCool 1 week ago

All the bad decisions you wouldn't have taken chasing tail, good lord...

by ProfessorGreedy3765 1 week ago

My uncle's sage advice to me was that the older you get, the better decisions you can make when it comes to dating bc you don't think through your "hormones". It was so weird to hear that from him.

by cordell32 1 week ago

But what about the stories...

by Skylar39 1 week ago

I am on medication as well for my bipolar disorder. I never get horny unless i smoke weed and weed just makes me paranoid so that's out. When i did get horny I can maintain my urges and it honestly wasn't that hard for me. It's not a desire or need to have sex ever. I know i can get it when i want from being in a relationship.. so it's whatever to me. Even if i was single im not the type to have a meaningless hookup. Of course I love sex but it's not a need is my point.

by Ludiemarquardt 1 week ago

As someone with a low sex drive, you're definitely correct. Having a high sex drive sounds a lot more stressful to me, especially since finding someone to have sex with can be exceedingly difficult. For me, masturbation pretty much satisfies me. Sometimes I think of having sex with other people, then I think of how much human interaction I'd have to have to end up having sex, and then I think 'nah', and briefly wonder how the human race manages to reproduce in the numbers it does. I just can't imagine how stressful it must be to not be able to just go 'nah' without feeling any real stress from doing so.

by Capital-Baker3694 1 week ago

If you really think about it, the only thing that makes us animals is our drive and need for sex. Humans of the future will be de-sexed, which will be the next step for human prosperity.

by clotilde32 1 week ago

I go through phases. I go months without any interest in sex or women at all, I could not care less, they I go phases where I'm busting daily and meeting up with strangers pretty often, but yeah, I prefer the no sex drive phase.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

oh no doubt

by Prestigious-Tune 1 week ago

As dude with a very low sex drive I don't even need to read your reasoning I agree

by jaclynwelch 1 week ago

100% agree to be honest. I'm ace and I struggle to believe how much it impacts the lives of everyone else. Feels like I'm a sim with one less need to fulfill on the bar XD

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Yeah but to be honest I'm getting pretty tired of being shamed for a high sex drive. Having those needs and being made to feel like they're disgusting by most of the people in my generation and especially younger makes it worse.

by jakewalker 1 week ago

Or just have to teach yourself self control

by Greedy-Army 1 week ago

Wouldn't a high sex drive person have more self control than someone with lower sex drive because it takes more effort for them to not masturbate 5x a day or try to sleep with every girl they meet?

by Anonymous 1 week ago