+42 You can't prove that yesterday or any day before was actually real and not a fabricated memory, amirite?

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Well how do you know that the videos weren't fabricated as well as memories of all you coworkers so that it would seem as everything is normal but in reality isn't?

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Oh that sounds like the theory of last Thursday...or Thursdayism. The idea that the universe could've been created as close as last Thursday but with all the details and 'trimings' of being billions and billions of years old.

by Feilelena 1 week ago

Ah okay I think I get what you mean now. But it's a very paranoid way of thinking. You'd have to the main character of The Truman Show or something like that

by Anonymous 1 week ago

I know cause I did it. I'm like, fabricating a 12-year old girl right now

by Anonymous 1 week ago

What 😭

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Everyday i wake up and I feel the exact same and I choose to do things differently.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

My hangover proves I drank last night.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Or it could be also a fabricated memory. It's just you were injected with something to make you feel as if you were drinking last night. Who knows?

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Or the memory of you buying pizza is fake and either you always had that amount of money or that it was actually withdrawn by somebody but for other reasons.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

What about the half-life of things.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

Look up: Boltzmann brain

by Anonymous 1 week ago

I understand you OP. In your dreams you don't nessecarily know it's a dream. You think you had a 'yesterday' but didn't.

by Ok-Intern 1 week ago