amirite? ForumsChat Here A Good Friend

A forum where everyone can do NON-Topic Related posts. Speak your mind, go on record, or just have fun.

A Good Friend

Postby timronscirca09 » 26 Nov 2012, 02:17

I have been working almost daily since October, trying to earn last-minute Christmas money. A friend of mine that knows this called me earlier today and invited me out to the nail salon with her. Initially, I refused, and told her that we're too tight on money for that. When I told her why I couldn't go, she offered to pay for my pedicure! I thought that was really sweet of her. When we got to the nail salon, she even surprised me by buying me the deluxe pedicure package, which costs about twice as much as the standard pedicure, so we were both pampered for close to an hour and a half!
timronscirca09
33.3% to the next rank.

Forum posts: 100
Local time: 20 Aug 2018, 01:31

Re: A Good Friend

Postby Lomirek » 26 Nov 2012, 03:28

There are some times in life when it just works out okay for you. I had similar in the past and I always try to pay it forward if I can. I do believe in good karma.
Lomirek
33.3% to the next rank.

Postby Shayla » 26 Nov 2012, 03:34

I absolutely believe in good karma and that was really sweet of your friend. I hope you can pay it forward for her one day as well.
Shayla
24% to the next rank.

Forum posts: 93

Postby Edna » 27 Nov 2012, 00:47

How nice of your friend to do that for you! You are lucky to have such a caring friend in your life. That simple act of kindness didn't just make you feel better, but your friend as well. Hope you can pass it on to someone who also needs a little cheer.
Edna
33.3% to the next rank.

Postby Jackie » 27 Nov 2012, 01:05

That was really nice of your friend. We could all use more friends like that in this life. I am glad that you were able to take some time to relax too and hang out with your friend.
Jackie
34.7% to the next rank.

Forum posts: 101

Return to Chat Here