amirite? ForumsChat Here Awkward(Jenna,AshleyRickards):synopsis in season 3

A forum where everyone can do NON-Topic Related posts. Speak your mind, go on record, or just have fun.

Awkward(Jenna,AshleyRickards):synopsis in season 3

Postby huangaojwjw » 27 Nov 2012, 08:35

The wait is finally over Cheap Awkward Season 2 DVD Box SetImage. Fans! Jenna (Ashley

Rickards) listened to her heart and chose SPOILER her first love Matty (Beau Mirchoff) over Jake (Brett

Davern) in last night’s season two finale. Her head (and inner dancing queen) wasn’t too happy with the

decision. Now that the love triangle has dissolved, what does it mean for the series at large? Well, here’s what

you can expect from season three. You’re welcome.
It’s no longer all about the boys. Show creator, writer, and executive producer Lauren Iungerich broke down the

series to three philosophical concepts. ”Season one was ‘Who am I? , season two is ‘Who do I want to be with?

’, and season three is about ‘Who do I want to be?’ It’s a question of not just where you are, but where you

want to go as a person.” So now that Jenna has rekindled her relationship with Matty and forfeited her spot on

the school Euro trip to spend the summer with him, she has to figure out who she is as a person in order to

better understand her role in the relationship. And now in her junior year, she’s thinking about life after high

school. It looks like me is finally trumping we.
The Asian mafia will be back — with a vengeance. When we last saw Ming, her plan to break all the rules was

thrown out the door when Fred (Kelly Sry) told her he had to change schools. They shared one last passionate

kiss before he ran off for fear that Asian mafia queen bee Becca (Jessika Van), who used to date Fred, would

harm Ming. Well, love is a battlefield and the two girls will wage war next season. What’s more, Iungerich said

we’ll learn more about the difference between an ”Asian bi***” and a ”white bi***”. ”Season three is playing

with the idea of Ming, who is more immersed in the white world and that culture, trying very hard to get in

touch with her Asian universe so that she can Asian bi*** Becca back.”
Lacey’s (Nikki Deloach) high school sweetheart Ben (Kristoffer Polaha) might return. Jenna’s parents Lacey and

Kevin (Mike Faiola) have reunited, but trouble still looms in the air, Iungerich foreshadowed. ”Kevin still doesn’t

know that she kissed Ben, but Jenna does. Therein lies a potential conflict down the road. I don’t even thing that

Lacey knows that Jenna has seen it.” Iungerich has a“really cool idea of how to bring [Ben] back.” Well, one

triangle crumbled, it’s only fitting that another forms in its place.
Jenna and Lacey’s relationship dynamic will change. Lacey’s character redeemed herself by the end of the

season, causing the audience to empathize with her and forgive her for penning”the letter.” Instead of bullying

Jenna or treating her more as a friend than a daughter, Iungerich said Lacey will learn to draw a line between the

two challenging roles.
Other questions still remain unanswered though. Are Jake and Tamara (Jillian Rose Reed) in a relationship? Will

Sadie (Molly Tarlov) forgive Ricky (Matthew Fahey) after he cheated on her (with another guy)? Will the season

start off at the beginning of the school year or will we see Jenna’s summer with Matty? I guess we’ll have to

tune in next season to find out. From Cheapondvd.com
huangaojwjw
28% to the next rank.

Forum posts: 7
Local time: 20 Aug 2018, 01:33

Return to Chat Here