amirite? ForumsChat Here Awkward Season 2-which boy will Jenny prefer? Matty or Jake

A forum where everyone can do NON-Topic Related posts. Speak your mind, go on record, or just have fun.

Awkward Season 2-which boy will Jenny prefer? Matty or Jake

Postby huangaojwjw » 28 Nov 2012, 01:48

The major issue on MTV’s comedic Cheap Awkward Season 2 DVD Box Set

Image has usually become:

Team Matty or Team Jake? And that major issue for Jenna (Ashley Rickards) will continue to be prominent and

core in the show’s period finale, branded “The Additional Shoe, ” which is arranged to air this evening.

EW has an exceptional snap from the ending, which confirms Jenna performing what shows up to be a

undamaging performance of Rotate the Bottle. It’s undamaging, obviously, till she takes her rotation. “Whereas I

was past my key to enjoy, it looked like suitable provided all the spiraling I’d done all over the year, ” Jenna

clarifies in the cut.

Obviously, the recreation doesn’t assist Jenna with any choice between her two boys, Jake (Brett Davern) and

Matty (Beau Mirchoff), as it factors just between them. However, she creates it sharp she understands what she

desires: “The bottle didn’t know what I desired, but I did. ” The episode’s logline teases that Jenna has certainly

made her conclusion regarding which boy she desires to be with, but as you might assume, something goes

inappropriate that “leaves Jenna wondering if getting anything she desires is truly what she demands. ” Watch the

teaser cut here: From Cheapondvd.com
huangaojwjw
28% to the next rank.

Forum posts: 7
Local time: 25 Feb 2018, 07:55

Return to Chat Here