amirite? ForumsChat Here Cyber Monday shopping

A forum where everyone can do NON-Topic Related posts. Speak your mind, go on record, or just have fun.

Cyber Monday shopping

Postby mickie » 24 Nov 2012, 23:46

How many people shop online on Cyber Monday? How do you find the deals? I have tried to find good deals for the last few years and I always end up with nothing. I wish there was a way to search for what you wanted and see all the deals.
mickie
33.3% to the next rank.

Forum posts: 100
Local time: 20 Aug 2018, 01:35

Re: Cyber Monday shopping

Postby twinkie » 25 Nov 2012, 00:31

Go to RetailMeNot.com or google for similar sites and you'll find a lot of promo codes and Cyber Monday deals. Usually I do shop Cyber Monday as it beats Black Friday for me. I may not get the absolutely best deals that happen on Black Friday but I don't have to fight the crowds and traffic, either.
twinkie
28% to the next rank.

Forum posts: 96

Postby kk39 » 25 Nov 2012, 01:54

I wondered too how people found great deals on Cyber Monday. Thanks for the tip! I am hoping that Victoria Secrets has a great sale online. My daughter wants a couple of Pink items. They are so expensive!
kk39
33.3% to the next rank.

Postby mickie » 27 Nov 2012, 01:42

I did not see anything that I just had to have. I am looking for a deal of Victoria Secret pants and a couple of Troy Polamalu shirts. No such luck yet! I have bought several things from Amazon already.
mickie
33.3% to the next rank.

Postby Jesterly » 27 Nov 2012, 01:47

My email account has also been overwhelmed with deals and offers, mostly from Amazon. We don't have this special day in the UK but it's a good idea. Wasn't it originally about electronic goods?
Jesterly
33.3% to the next rank.

Postby mickie » 27 Nov 2012, 01:55

I don't know what started Cyber Monday. I thought it was just for people who did not want to brave the crowds on Black Friday. I love the crowds but I thought I would try to sneak some sales online too.
mickie
33.3% to the next rank.

Return to Chat Here