amirite? ForumsChat Here evil opossum

A forum where everyone can do NON-Topic Related posts. Speak your mind, go on record, or just have fun.

evil opossum

Postby Beebop » 28 Nov 2012, 20:44

Does anyone else have an issue with opossums around their property? Our dogs just killed one today and I had to clean the mess up after coming back from traveling all day today. The thing weight close to 20lbs and it took me a good 10 minutes of poking it with a stick before I got close enough to scoop it up and haul it away. They are nasty and I hate dealing with them but they seem like they are everywhere in our area down south.
I'm insane but only slightly.
Beebop
32% to the next rank.

Forum posts: 99
Local time: 25 Feb 2018, 08:02

Re: evil opossum

Postby twinkie » 28 Nov 2012, 23:55

We have a possum family or maybe there's two of them, I'm not sure. Never saw them before even growing up in the woods, but oddly enough we started seeing them here at the beach two years ago. They don't bother anything, though.
twinkie
28% to the next rank.

Forum posts: 96

Re: evil opossum

Postby jujube » 29 Nov 2012, 01:31

We have possums around here but not many. Ours don't seem to bother anything, either. What do they do down south, Beebop, that makes you call them nasty? Racoons get into the trash here and that's a pain, but the possums don't do anything but cut through our yard.
jujube
21.3% to the next rank.

Forum posts: 91

Return to Chat Here