amirite? ForumsChat Here Gas prices

A forum where everyone can do NON-Topic Related posts. Speak your mind, go on record, or just have fun.

Gas prices

Postby Beebop » 05 Dec 2012, 20:17

For those who are not luck enough to ask Mom & Dad for gas money, what exactly are you paying? I have seen the prices dip recently which is why I almost filled up today but stuck with my 1/2 tank rule in case the prices flip over night again.
I'm insane but only slightly.
Beebop
32% to the next rank.

Forum posts: 99
Local time: 25 Feb 2018, 07:59

Re: Gas prices

Postby Shayla » 09 Dec 2012, 20:13

I saw that same article Cally and I hope that prediction is way off base. $289 a barrel oil would probably put us paying near $5 a gallon for gas. Our gas prices seem pretty steady right now. They have been around $3.27 for two or three weeks now with only a fluctuation of a penny or two.
Shayla
24% to the next rank.

Forum posts: 93

Postby Lomirek » 14 Dec 2012, 21:45

I am pretty sure one station has it out for everyone in our town. They are the closest place near the freeway but they are not a major company, more like a mom & pop shop normally with cheaper prices. Three days ago within an hour their prices shot up by more than 15 cents.
Lomirek
33.3% to the next rank.

Forum posts: 100

Postby Shayla » 26 Dec 2012, 23:13

I am not positive about the time frame of this, but there is supposed to be some kind of tax rebate or something that expires next year that is supposed to raise gas prices significantly...not surprising when our President has already said he wants $10 per gallon gas!
Shayla
24% to the next rank.

Forum posts: 93

Return to Chat Here