amirite? ForumsChat Here Movie Theater Popcorn

A forum where everyone can do NON-Topic Related posts. Speak your mind, go on record, or just have fun.

Movie Theater Popcorn

Postby cpm1day » 24 Nov 2012, 21:53

We decided earlier today that we would go to the movies tonight, and now I'm craving authentic movie theater popcorn. Does anyone have a clue as to how many calories are in this popcorn?
cpm1day
32% to the next rank.

Forum posts: 99
Local time: 22 May 2018, 00:25

Re: Movie Theater Popcorn

Postby kk39 » 24 Nov 2012, 22:11

Way too many to think about. Just eat it and enjoy! I love it when they ask you if you want butter. What are they crazy? Who wouldn't? I love movie theater popcorn! It's the best!
kk39
33.3% to the next rank.

Forum posts: 100

Postby Darren » 24 Nov 2012, 22:36

Yes, better not to ask. Also try not to think about how unhealthy the fake butter oil is that they use to drench the popcorn. If it's just a once in a while treat it's not too bad.
Darren
28% to the next rank.

Forum posts: 96

Postby timronscirca09 » 24 Nov 2012, 22:52

Have you ever seen that episode of King of the Hill where Hank takes a client out for steak, the client orders a 72 oz steak, and Hank asks the waitress how much that steak costs if the client can't finish it and has to pay for it? Your question about how many calories are in movie theater popcorn could be answered the same as Hank's question about the price of a 72 oz steak: "It's like my mama always said. If you have to ask, you can't afford it!" ;)
timronscirca09
33.3% to the next rank.

Postby Old_Spice » 27 Nov 2012, 14:35

Movie theater popcorn? I'm guessing more than a hundred calories? :D Who cares, it's not everyday that you get to eat it, so I say, when you have the chance to eat it, DO. A movie is not much fun to watch without the popcorn.
Old_Spice
33.3% to the next rank.

Postby Shayla » 27 Nov 2012, 20:02

I would say that it is better not to ask because I am sure that it is way more than 100 calories. Very rarely, I will make some movie theater popcorn at home, and by that I mean cooking the popcorn and then drizzling melted butter all over it.
Shayla
24% to the next rank.

Forum posts: 93

Return to Chat Here