amirite? ForumsChat Here Pretty Little Liars Season 3-Several questions appear in thi

A forum where everyone can do NON-Topic Related posts. Speak your mind, go on record, or just have fun.

Pretty Little Liars Season 3-Several questions appear in thi

Postby huangaojwjw » 28 Nov 2012, 03:43

WHO IS THE QUEEN OF HEARTS?
Cheap Pretty Little Liars Season 3 DVD Box SetImage
Previous period, we noticed Mona performing a song with the Queen of Hearts card in her hand in a show, and this period, the Joker-esque Queen of Hearts emerged to living. Who was in that dress-up costume? Who was it dressed in those huge talons as finger nails? (We noticed the ladies obtain one of those finger nails. ) Will we view her all over again? What did she use to meds Aria? So various issues! In addition, unfortunately, so several resolutions at this stage.

WAS THAT ALISON’S BODY IN THE ICE TORSO?
I assume we’re expected to consider that. However I observed there was some rumblings on Twitter that it could have also been Maya’s body, which in my viewpoint doesn’t look probable. With the Byron-Alison article arriving to a start soon (Garrett’s big uncover! ), I think we have to suppose that Alison’s stays have made a comeback. Nonetheless then again, with Pretty Little Liars, it’s difficult to suppose everything.

WAS THE WEIRD LITTLE GIRL WITH HANNAH’S MOM THE SAME EXACT ONE FROM LAST YEAR’S HALLOWEEN SHOW?
Yep, that was a ingenious minor jerk to previous year’s Halloween show. The article in general didn’t really go any place, yet it was entertaining to enjoy, and hey, Laura Leighton, who performs Hannah’s mom Ashley, seemed striking as a nurse! She could simply have put with her daughter and friends, who also looked just superb in their Halloween costumes.

WHOSE HAND POPPED OUT OF THE GROUND?
The tag at the ending of the show revealed the dug-up storyline in Alison’s garden with a palm hammering its way to the surface. Someone was buried lively! Once more, I’m supposing here — again not a good thought with PLL! — but I suppose what we’re supposed to remove at this stage is that Alison had a second act before she passed away that eventful evening, which released the show. She was buried lively, and then resurfaced for a further rip through Rosewood before she was really killed. You know what that indicates: There’s so much more to the evening that she was killed that we don’t understand. Garrett crafted that clear, too, when he discovered what he saw with Alison and Aria’s dad Byron talking in the garden. Get prepared for some good flashbacks in the next period, which starts in January.

COULD EZRA BE ON THE “A” TEAM?
With the way he exhibited up on the train there at the final, it looks very probably that maybe Ezra could be operating with the “A” team. Yet then again, that’s likely what the show’s makers and authors want us to imagine. He sprang in after all the stage with some defense about how he’d come to discover Aria, just about the same time that we saw the sharpen of Toby, who we definitely know is working with “A, ” aka Mona (and who knows how many other people! ). It looks a big far-fetched to imagine that both Ezra and Toby would be operating with “A, ” but crazier issues have occured in Rosewood, right? It’s absolutely a possibility.

Nevertheless what do you feel Pretty Little Liars fans? Were you fulfilled with the show? What burning questions do you have about last night’s show? Discuss in the comments section below! More information, click Cheapondvd.com
huangaojwjw
28% to the next rank.

Forum posts: 7
Local time: 25 Feb 2018, 07:58

Return to Chat Here